Light-O-Rama Forums

Music plays but no lights

frank

I have a 5 song sequence running on 64 channels and the first 3 songs miss some of my edits in the sequence editor (miss about 10% of them) and the last 2 songs there is no light display at all only music...please help I want to start my sequence tomorrow.

Frank, did you check to make sure the 2 sequences had the right channel config as the other sequences that did play? Check the unit id and such in those 2 sequences.

Just a thought.

Tom

I assume you mean that the channel assignments match from one sequence to the next is channel 1 is house front gutters...etc..., if that is what you mean then yes I checked and they all match, if you mean something else let me know

Something sounds wrong with your sequences. Did you export and import your configurations? If you don't mind sharing, could you post one of the ones that is not working? Easier to troubleshoot if we can see them.

That's why I asked about the export import. Go back to one of your working sequences, select edit, export configuration. Give it a name. Now, open your non-working sequence and (assuming the channels are identical), select edit import configuration. This will copy all you configurations to the new sequence.

hey thank you that helped withthose 2 other songs any idea why the sho would not follow what I have put in (there are 2 distinct things that happen 1: there would be a 5-8 second where nothing happens, I know that i have a program for the time and the LED on the controller is on solid at all times, and 2: if there are suppossed to be 3 beats of the lights the system only picks up 2 of them and skips the 3rd.