Light-O-Rama Forums

Help! My show was playing on 2 controllers and now it will only play on 1

Qcinvest

Stuck right now and hoping someone can help me.   I am completely new to this.  I have two 16 channel controllers running my show.  I can test the lights from the HU and both will turn on all the lights in my yard EXCEPT the 2 pixel trees I have up.  In addition when i start my show, only the lights on UNIT 01 will play to the music the UNIT 40 will stay dark and never come on.  The trees were working and so was the rest of the lights but now its just the regular lights on unit 1 and no trees or unit 40 (my second controller)  Would love any input, my wife is getting annoyed with me tinkering with this and wantsme to just leave the lights on haha.

I have unit 1 assigned as 01 and I changed unit 02 to 40 due to having the pixel trees (it seemed that was what I was suppose to do from reading the manuals, however I am not experienced at all). It worked until I went in to try and add a 15 minute delay between shows to appease my wife after that it’s only unit 01 that will play when the schedule is enabled.