Light-O-Rama Forums

4:50.40 sec puzzle

~DOC~

Finishing a sequence up which is long and came across a point no matter what I put on the roof line (scan, ripple, single block). It cuts short. It’s a copy and paste from a few seconds before. No matter what i put there it cuts out half way through the roof line. I have gone down the tree deleting each area and still at this point cannot paste any affect which does not cut out. I am just puzzled. Everything seems to work after this point. Any recommendations? I can skip this area since it’s like a half a second but still like too know.

19 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Do you mean the paste cuts off at a certain time, or only part of the pixels light up?

When I cut and paste any affect on this one section of the sequence it fills all the cells but the effect cuts out half way through when I review it on the PC. That same copy and paste works before and after that small section. It is the same length and time as others. Lucky it’s just a half second tempo mark and I did not paste there. It will go unnoticed by most. I finished out the sequence yesterday but found this very odd. 

That is odd.  Might be useful to have someone else remote into your computer and take a look.  sometimes a fresh set of eyes can help.