Light-O-Rama Forums

Help please

christmastimmy

ive had lor for a few years but work on the road so never had time to really set it uo\p this week i lost my jb and money is tight and i just cant seem to find polar express theme song wizards in winter and baby shark any help would be appricated

8 hours ago, christmastimmy said:

ive had lor for a few years but work on the road so never had time to really set it uo\p this week i lost my jb and money is tight and i just cant seem to find polar express theme song wizards in winter and baby shark any help would be appricated

Might be of better help to you if folks know some additional details, like are you using RGB in your display?  Using any singing faces [whose, example LOR's singing trees {TGB}, Holiday Coro's singing faces RGB or regular Standard AC lights?}

Number of channels you're looking for?

Knowing these factors will allow folks to better help you  with what you're seeking.  Although I doubt you're using RGB lighting with a Standard License, but then, again, some folks upgrade their software license, but not their profiles, so it helps to know your actual current license level and software you are definitely using currently.  Most of us go by your profile info, but sometimes that info has been incorrect, and the answer or sequence requested may depend on that information, so if it's incorrect, you could end up with an incorrect or sequence you can't fully access or use due to licensing or software limitations.

• The topic was locked