Light-O-Rama Forums

QTY 7 CTB16PCg3 LOR Controllers with heavy duty stands for sale

jond

For Sale:

QTY 7 CTB16PCg3 LOR Controllers with heavy duty stands.  Two were bought in 2018, the remaining 5 were bought in 2019.  One was bought as spare and has never been outside.  All in perfect working order.  One had a loose RJ-45 connector and I was afraid it might become damaged removing the network cord.  I hot glued the port which made it very solid.  It still works perfect, and have never had any issues with it.  It was never broke, I was just afraid it might become damaged and glued it as preventive measure.  I was also annoyed with the tiny opening for the RJ-45 cable and enlarged the opening and installed a larger grommet on all of them.

The stands were $60.00 each new which did not include shipping.  I will throw in a LOR USB standard dongle, LOR high speed USB dongle, QTY 3 wireless easy link adapters, and an AC Tune To sign.  Would throw in some zip cord and vampire connectors as well. 

Due to the weight of these items I would prefer they were picked up in person.  I would consider breaking them up and shipping them, but shipping would likely be pricey.  Asking $1,500.00 for every thing, but they are only taking up space and I would accept a reasonable offer.

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

Edited by jond

Doesn't sound like anyone is interested, or wants to make a road trip to Iowa.   Don't know that I blame anyone.  

I will not likely check this any more and try my luck on ebay or craigslist.  Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked