Light-O-Rama Forums

Purchasing a sequence with a pixel tree motion pack.

zeighty

Life circumstances have left me getting started later this year than optimal.  I must purchase a few sequences this year. 

I went to purchase a sequence that has a pixel tree motionpak option. However, I cannot figure out how to get both into my cart to make the purchase.  

If I try just the Pixel tree motionpak it displays a message "Please select all required options". 

This is a first for me... trying to spend money at LOR and they are making it difficult. 

Thanks for any help you can provide. 

In order to purchase the MP you must have either the Protected Sequence or the You Can Modify YCM base sequence.

You also have a couple alerts you must check the box.

Hope this helps

JR

Thanks for the reply.

Holly Jolly Christmas Buble- 

I selected You can modify. 

When I click on the Pixel Tree Motionpak the selection for You can modify goes away. 

I have checked both boxes. 

I can only select one item at a time. 

Color me confused and lost. 

Support replied: 

Hi Robert, it's a strange situation because of how the store allows us to set things up (it's the only way to get the motion paks appear on the same page as the sequences). You'll actually need to make two separate purchases; one with the base sequence and one with the motion pak.

20 minutes ago, zeighty said:

Support replied: 

Hi Robert, it's a strange situation because of how the store allows us to set things up (it's the only way to get the motion paks appear on the same page as the sequences). You'll actually need to make two separate purchases; one with the base sequence and one with the motion pak.

That is correct my reply above was not very clear. They worded it much better.

Glad you will be able to get it resolved.

JR

• The topic was locked