Light-O-Rama Forums

CTB16DV5 Controllers for sale

Wayne K

I am replacing 8 of my older controllers with 8 new gen 3's. So I have the following for sale: 8 CTB16DV5 controllers for sale. These were used last year in my display and all functioned ok. I am using all leds in my setup. Most all of my channels have 1 or 2 led strings on them. These are in metal cases with 16 dongles out the bottom. They also have been converted from the original duel power feed to a single power feed since I did not need the extra capacity with led's. They also have 2 ethernet chassis plugs in the bottom to plug the network cables into, so you don't have to run cables up into the box. I hooked them up one at a time and connected to the hardware utility. I did not change the hardware address, so they are as I used them. You will need to set them to your desired address with the rotary switches.

I am going to ship them out in the new controller boxes that my new controllers came in, as they will not fit any of the USPS flat rate boxes. The boxes are 17" long, 12" wide 6.5" tall. Post office weighted 1 box at 12 lbs 12 oz with no packing inside. So I am guessing with packing inside maybe close to 13 lbs shipping weight.

I would also think that we should have insurance on these when they are shipped. They are all in good working order now when they leave me, but some of the boxes I get any more are so beat up, it makes me wonder what they do in shipping.

I am continuing to run 5 or 6 of these in my display this year yet.

There is 4 mounting holes in the back side to mount these to what ever you want to use.

Asking $120.00 each plus shipping payable thru paypal only to me.

If you look at the shipping box picture, you can see what the post office wrote on the corner of the box to ship to California from here in Northeast Indiana I think UPS might be the cheapest shipping. If your interested in any of these PM me and I will give you my zip code and you can check shipping rates. I have USPS, UPS and Fedex close to me.

At the bottom is 8 copy  and paste links ( I did not want to embed them and make this page real long )to the test video I made on each controller when I had it hooked up and checking them. I ran the on /off, twinkle and I ran the shimmer and shot the video for each one. I used the shimmer mode as I think that works the triac's the most.

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks

Wayne

All boards are blue version 5 with the latest firmware in them

Version.jpg

Here is an inside view of one of the controller box's. All 8 are the same. Also you can see the top 2 mounting holes and the other 2 are straight down from the top ones. I only ever used the top 2.

Inside%20view.jpg

Here are the 8 controllers for sale.

8controllers.jpg

Here is a picture of the 8 new controllers ready to put out on the top shelf

8newcontrollers.jpg

I was going to sell 10 controllers and laid them out with the covers off, but decided to keep 2 of them after this picture. So 8 out these 10 are ones that I am selling.

10controllers.jpg

Shipping box with controller in it for reference. Also see shipping estimate on the right flap from the USPS. This is from close to Fort Wayne Indiana to California.

Shipping%20box.jpg

These links should open a test video of each controller tested in shimmer mode.

Edited by Wayne K
Links did not work

Nice Controllers.  I have some funds supposedly coming in on Saturday, and if they do, I may be interested in at least one of those controllers.  Mainly because none of my controllers can work as a stand-alone, and I could actually use one like these to run my static lights or other lights I use in other places around the yard for safety {pathways, garden area, etc.} and I wouldn't have to use up some of my other controllers channels during display time for the walkway/path lighting in the garden area of my yard {not viewable from the Holiday display areas}.  So if those funds show up, I'll send you a PM to get the info needed.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

Just thought I would bump this up again. If anyone is interested, I would let these go a little cheaper just to get rid of them.

Thanks

Wayne

• The topic was locked