Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencer and RTG Sequence

Durty

Can someone please walk me through how I use an RTG sequence in my show?  I opened it in sequencer but I don't know where to go from there.  I only have 16 channels (1 AC controller) so I am a bit limited.  How do I start assigning some of the groups that are on the RTG sequence to my channels?  Any good tutorials or steps?  I found the directions lacking a bit in this area.

I see your other thread.

Do you have You Can Modify or Locked?

Shoot me a PM and tel # and beat time to call , not tonight though.

I will text you around the time you provide me to ensure you are available

Its really busy now but I will try to help you get started (feet wet)

JR

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

I see your other thread.

Do you have You Can Modify or Locked?

Shoot me a PM and tel # and beat time to call , not tonight though.

I will text you around the time you provide me to ensure you are available

Its really busy now but I will try to help you get started (feet wet)

JR

Hi all, I’m about to do the same with some purchased sequences. So if you could share the process it would be much appreciated. Or we can DM. 

If you have RTG sequences which are locked - you can not map the sequence to your display - you have to map your display to the RTG sequence - else you need to upgrade the purchased Light-O-Rama RTG sequence to YCM (You Can Modify).. Although it does not matter what props are plugged into the controller... Thus instead of Bushes, you could plugin Candy Canes - Instead of Roof, you could do Blow Molds, etc.. You are looking to use the Pattern of the sequence, not necessarily the actual props..

2 hours ago, Jimehc said:

If you have RTG sequences which are locked - you can not map the sequence to your display - you have to map your display to the RTG sequence - else you need to upgrade the purchased Light-O-Rama RTG sequence to YCM (You Can Modify).. Although it does not matter what props are plugged into the controller... Thus instead of Bushes, you could plugin Candy Canes - Instead of Roof, you could do Blow Molds, etc.. You are looking to use the Pattern of the sequence, not necessarily the actual props..

So, that's the question I keep trying to ask...how do I do this?  How do I take the RTG (locked) sequence and apply it somehow to my own props?  I do not see a way to do this, I do not know how to do this, I am lost.  Buying sequences for $25 has seemingly turned into a bigger headache than just doing it myself.

I actually figured it out. I bought mine on Luminous Harmony and they included instructions . It’s actually really easy and the sequences map your props by itself. I will forward instructions later today. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Durty said:

So, that's the question I keep trying to ask...how do I do this?  How do I take the RTG (locked) sequence and apply it somehow to my own props?  I do not see a way to do this, I do not know how to do this, I am lost.  Buying sequences for $25 has seemingly turned into a bigger headache than just doing it myself.

https://www.luminousharmony.com/cyoh.html

there is links based on the version of software you have. Bringing into the purchased sequences are easy. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Durty said:

Buying sequences for $25 has seemingly turned into a bigger headache than just doing it myself.

Welcome to Light-O-Rama

Edited by Jimehc

On 11/1/2021 at 9:07 AM, Lightnewbie said:

I actually figured it out. I bought mine on Luminous Harmony and they included instructions . It’s actually really easy and the sequences map your props by itself. I will forward instructions later today. 

Thanks for the kind review! :)