Light-O-Rama Forums

Show on Demand stopped working...

bbrescia

I get the yellow bulb when I do "Show on Demand", but nothing appears on the laptop screen - and no show. I ran Verifier and no errors. I set the data path correctly and S5 to show full-screen video. Any other ideas?

Verifier results attached.

Thanks! Bob

LORVerifier Results.txt

The show plays on my desktop - where I do the development work - but not on laptop (same parameters, data folder locations, etc.)

When playing a show, nothing will show up on the screen.  If you have the status display open, it will show what is happening (or not), but the show does not display on screen.

Thanks Jim but I use MP4 videos in my sequences. For years now, they have been playing back both on the laptop screen and through the laptop's HDMI port to a projector... Bob

Ah, so it's videos that you are talking about, not a simulation of the lights.  I've never run videos in light shows, but I have run a projector from a laptop.  But that is not much help for you...  sorry.

No problem and thanks so much for answering! I trust someone will have the answer and I'll bet it's a simple thing I overlooked. Still troubleshooting here by outfitting another laptop with the data file and program... :-) Bob