Light-O-Rama Forums

Can I turn channels off during playback review in S5?

Elaine

In the playback mode, using the Preview, is there a way to only see certain channels? For instance, I'm working on my house but I only want to see what's going on with my windows and I want to "hide" the outlines, trees, candy cane channels. I have copied/pasted into a new sequence to do this, but I feel like there's another way to accomplish this. Thanks!

Hi Phil, yes I have. Unfortunately zooming in doesn't quite work with my setup. For example, if I want to see just the outlines, the windows are still in the preview when I do zoom in.

Phil, am I thinking of S4 when you could isolate in the Viz?

Elaine, when you highlight a cell of a Motion Effect (ME) row, it should show up in your Playback/Preview window. If you had the outlines in a single group, and you programmed the ME's via that group, then highlighting that cell should activate only those items. There won't be music, it will just be doing it's thing in the window, but it might help.

Don, thanks for the info. This will definitely come in handy when I'm working with the Motion Effect rows of the arches and Mega Tree.

Is there a way this can be done within the channels of an AC Controller? (Sorry, I should have specified this in my original post). My outline (4 channels), windows (8 channels), and trees (4 channels) are all standard LED lights on an AC Controller. Thanks!