Light-O-Rama Forums

Wreck the Malls - Bob Rivers

mjdamico23

Anyone have the Wreck the Malls from Bob Rivers they would share?  I have started my own but stumbled upon a 'writers block' as I feel like I am running out of variations of what I can do wIth the lights (that they aren't all doing the same thing through the whole song). This would be for my own use to incorporate with what I have so far and would not sell or trade.  My email is damicoschristmaslights@yahoo.com  Thank you in advance.

I'd be interested in seeing what is shared too.  Just downloaded the 5.6 version from my previous 2.9.4 so tons to learn :)

Well.......I actually made it through and would be willing to share if anyone needs.  This is 100% all my work and cannot be used to sell.  I do not have on visualizer and wont until after the season.  The sequence is for 15 controllers ( 240 Channels ).  No RGB or Singing Faces.  PM if interested.

• 1 month later...

If you're still sharing sequences, I would like a copy please. It's my first Christmas. So far I only have 16 channels and the MP3 mini director. Thanks.

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

mostlyharmless@ratcs.com

• 3 weeks later...

I would love a copy too

Daryl.Travis@hotmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• The topic was locked