Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for 16x25 Pixel Tree "Faces"

Itlan

I see in Superstar there are pre-programmed faces but those are for the bigger 16x50 trees and don't fit a 16x25. Seems technically possible to design smiley, sad, omg faces on a 16x25, but I think it seems easy to do bad ones versus good and without my tree yet, hard to trial and error a good design w/o being able to test it.

Weird I can't find any samples or examples, and maybe that's because the tree is to small to effectively render smiley faces and such so there aren't cause people don't do it? Seems feasible if focus on the bottom 1/2 of the tree in the wide base.

Hoping maybe it works fine and someone has programmed faces for a LOR 16x25 Pixel Tree they can share? Or even pictures of what a well drawn face on a 16x25 tree looks like would be a life saver, afraid to spend a ton of time programming them and they end up looking horrible once rendered!

Thanks!

I think I have tried that under Tools -> Move or Scale Selected Effects. But while the faces that it imports (from Tools -> Images -> Auto-Sequence Singing Faces) were originally designed by Brian for 16x50, I think by importing into the tree their already set to 16x25 tree, but their still so big they wrap all the way around instead of staying on the front side. It's like the faces need to be designed for just half the tree so 8x25, I have tried scaling them down, but any adjustment just destroys the image. So maybe there is another scaling way I'm not aware of!? Or I just need to build my own, and somehow test them on a live tree to see how well theyll look since I'm not sure the render will convey the effect good or bad properly.

2 hours ago, Itlan said:

I think I have tried that under Tools -> Move or Scale Selected Effects. But while the faces that it imports (from Tools -> Images -> Auto-Sequence Singing Faces) were originally designed by Brian for 16x50, I think by importing into the tree their already set to 16x25 tree, but their still so big they wrap all the way around instead of staying on the front side. It's like the faces need to be designed for just half the tree so 8x25, I have tried scaling them down, but any adjustment just destroys the image. So maybe there is another scaling way I'm not aware of!? Or I just need to build my own, and somehow test them on a live tree to see how well theyll look since I'm not sure the render will convey the effect good or bad properly.

Do this in S5 under preview design management - I think that’s what it’s called.

Im without power today so not home.

The SS faces are set for basically 180 trees.

In S5 you can change that in the design management almost any way imaginable. Aubrey just went over that technique last night during the Zoom Room.

JR

• The topic was locked