Light-O-Rama Forums

Show disables

Marty Belisle

Running Window 10, S5 latest update, show runs fine for a few evenings as per my show schedule then it doesn’t start start as per the schedule.  When I check to see why it didn’t start it indicates show disabled (red bulb).  I enable show (blue bulb) it runs fine for a few days. During the show season I set my show computer to airplane mode to prevent updates. Can’t figure out why it disables the show on occasion?

That's a new one, Can you leave the status log window running and see if it tells you anything. Any chance the computer did a restart  (power loss) or go to sleep or hibernate. It should still come back up but sleep and hibernate are funky.

Even if Windows Update caused a reboot, everything should restart if Launch at Startup is selected in the control panel right click menu and if the power state is selected to resume in the Bios/UEFI, it should recover from a power off event.

Yes bit of a head scratcher, status log did not indicate anything. Will check power state selected to resume. It’s ran fine for the last 3 nights so maybe just a gremlin glitch? Thanks for the ideas.