Light-O-Rama Forums

my Motion and superstar won't work

sirrob28

Hey guys, I just finished my Halloween songs with no issues with my first attempt going from the 4.3 to the 5.6. I was a bit challenging at times but I do like alot of the features. Anyways I went to start to try my hand at the Christmas songs and for some reason my grid on the sequencer is all x'ed out and I cant  use motion or superstar. I am sure its some setting somewhere but I can't figure it out. Any help with this would be great, I am pretty sure its gotta be something I did along the way.

Thanks,

Rob

click the + sign - next to prop in sequencer - Right Click - hen you can enable channel level - and/or add motion effects

I am not seeing the plus sign next to the prop anywhere. I have tried everything and nothing I have tried has worked on the superstar. I have rebooted, tried new sequences even the previous sequences I did when I could use the SS wont let me use it. Seems like there is something blocking it or something. This is getting very frustrating especially because it worked at one point.  

In the image below (or follow the link if you are using Chrome and can't see the mage), The + signs being talked about are in the left edge of the red box.  The green arrow points out a prop that is not expanded and the blue arrow points out a group of props that is expanded (and has one motion effects row that has a SuperStar effect).  For comparison, between the green and blue arrows are my P5 matrix and P10 matrix.  Both are exactly the same sequencing, however in this screen capture, the P5 matrix is expanded and the P10 is not

Expand_props.png

http://www.newburghlights.org/images/Expand_props.png