Light-O-Rama Forums

Edit or Create New Singing Faces

jroot

Hi Gang - In Superstar Sequencer, v5.5.16, 16 ribbon prop, I can not figure out how to edit and save the existing singing faces nor create a new singing face and successfully save them. In both instances I'm able to create or modify in the face, I then click "Set" for the appropriate/matching face (i.e. 02 Mouth-3 Closed), I also then save the sequence for good measure. I've also tried this by clicking Add and Modify first, make the changes, hit set, etc. But no matter what I do, when I click on the next face, like open 1/4, and click back to my previously edited face, my changes aren't saved. It must be something simple but for the life of me I can't find it. Thanks in advance.

Hmm, not sure what is happening. It sounds like you are doing it correctly but it should of course be saving your changes. email me at brian@superstarlights.com and I can set up a time to remote into your computer.

OK, think I have it. I had been clicking the Modify button first, making the changes and then trying to save. Have realized I need to just make the edits and then hit the Modify button and it will save.