Light-O-Rama Forums

Wow lights sequences

scramos72

Not sure what to make of that. Looks like yoi are still using the WOW preview.

Probably easier to talk about this on the phone or at least phone videos.

I do both of those quite a bit.

JR

Just to confirm - you CAN get lights activating in the Sequencer Playback Window?

You just can't get your SD card to fade lights?

2 minutes ago, LaughsBrightly said:

Just to confirm - you CAN get lights activating in the Sequencer Playback Window?

You just can't get your SD card to fade lights?

Everything works in the playback window but when I put the SD card in my mini Director only the music plays. The sequence does not play at all. I’ve checked everything I even put a Lightorama sequence in there and it works just fine. I have five wowlight ones that don’t work

30 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Not sure what to make of that. Looks like yoi are still using the WOW preview.

Probably easier to talk about this on the phone or at least phone videos.

I do both of those quite a bit.

JR

It’s the picture of my house with the wow one laid over it.

Just want to give a big shout out to everyone in this community that is offered to help me. This has been a struggle for me because I’m not very computer savvy but I really do appreciate everyone that stepped up to try to help me get this going. Especially want to thank  JR he got on the phone with me and walked me through everything because I’m like a four year old on a computer LOL. Thanks JR I’m sure I’ll be harassing you again in the future I’m enjoying My Lightorama set up and I imagine it’s only going to get bigger. Thanks again everyone

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scramos72 said:

Just want to give a big shout out to everyone in this community that is offered to help me. This has been a struggle for me because I’m not very computer savvy but I really do appreciate everyone that stepped up to try to help me get this going. Especially want to thank  JR he got on the phone with me and walked me through everything because I’m like a four year old on a computer LOL. Thanks JR I’m sure I’ll be harassing you again in the future I’m enjoying My Lightorama set up and I imagine it’s only going to get bigger. Thanks again everyone

You are very welcome. Do not hesitate to contact me anytime in the future. It was my pleasure to help you.

JR