Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween basic 16 channel trade / share

transit

Hello,

Last year was my first year doing Halloween.  Ideally I would like to trade for songs (especially Halloween) that I haven't done yet. We don't use an FM transmitter because we only run on Halloween night and don't want to encourage vehicle traffic.  Instead we run with speakers and more songs on the playlist are less likely to annoy our neighbours, though we live in a pretty easygoing area and haven't had complaints for one night of noise.

We have a basic 16 channel setup.  For Halloween, our layout comprises: 1 talking face (5 channels), four channels at back (garage doors and windows), three in the middle (right, centre and left) and four at the front (graves last year, but this year it may be ghost figures).  All of the lights are regular LED lights and I am working in version 4.3.36. 

Offering:

Last year I sequenced and ran: Ghostbusters by Ray Parker JrBoris the Spider by The Who, and Skin and Bones by Raffi.

This year I am working on: The Addams FamilyMonster Mash and perhaps one more if I finish Monster Mash by Thanksgiving. 

For Christmas I have sequenced Carol of the Bells by Capital Kings, and Nutrocker by TSO.  These were laid out to decorate a grain truck so while all the cues are there, it will take some work to reimagine them to a house layout.  Also there may only 15 channels instead of 16 because midway through sequencing I realized that one of my light locations could not be safely installed on the vehicle and I don't think switched it.

Share or trade... 1-this is for my own personal not commercial use, and 2-I will not pass on your sequence to others or sell it, even if I modify it; spending some time modifying a sequence that someone else poured many many hours into doesn't make it my own IP...and I would expect reciprocal agreement from anyone I am sharing and trading with to these terms.

Here is the link to youtube videos of the animation preview:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfwkqQRwJYkME4Zd8v4UQwsYYpNS0Yuze

Thank you for your consideration!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 12:45 PM, transit said:

Hello,

Last year was my first year doing Halloween.  Ideally I would like to trade for songs (especially Halloween) that I haven't done yet. We don't use an FM transmitter because we only run on Halloween night and don't want to encourage vehicle traffic.  Instead we run with speakers and more songs on the playlist are less likely to annoy our neighbours, though we live in a pretty easygoing area and haven't had complaints for one night of noise.

We have a basic 16 channel setup.  For Halloween, our layout comprises: 1 talking face (5 channels), four channels at back (garage doors and windows), three in the middle (right, centre and left) and four at the front (graves last year, but this year it may be ghost figures).  All of the lights are regular LED lights and I am working in version 4.3.36. 

Offering:

Last year I sequenced and ran: Ghostbusters by Ray Parker JrBoris the Spider by The Who, and Skin and Bones by Raffi.

This year I am working on: The Addams FamilyMonster Mash and perhaps one more if I finish Monster Mash by Thanksgiving. 

For Christmas I have sequenced Carol of the Bells by Capital Kings, and Nutrocker by TSO.  These were laid out to decorate a grain truck so while all the cues are there, it will take some work to reimagine them to a house layout.  Also there may only 15 channels instead of 16 because midway through sequencing I realized that one of my light locations could not be safely installed on the vehicle and I don't think switched it.

Share or trade... 1-this is for my own personal not commercial use, and 2-I will not pass on your sequence to others or sell it, even if I modify it; spending some time modifying a sequence that someone else poured many many hours into doesn't make it my own IP...and I would expect reciprocal agreement from anyone I am sharing and trading with to these terms.

Here is the link to youtube videos of the animation preview:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfwkqQRwJYkME4Zd8v4UQwsYYpNS0Yuze

Thank you for your consideration!

This sounds really cool.  WOuld you be willing to share the Skin and Bones, and Boris the Spider?

I promise to not sell, share, trade, or claim ownership of your work in any way.  This is for my own personal home, and my family and neighbors enjoyment.   Even if I modify the work, it is still not my original work, and I fully understand that.

my email is  michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Edited by Rhizzlebop

• 2 weeks later...

I sent you a link to my google drive folder (earlier) - you can take whatever you want out of it.  It now also has Monster Mash in the folder.  All of the music except for the Raffi song (whose CD survived multiple household purges hidden behind the stereo) was downloaded from Itunes.

• The topic was locked