Light-O-Rama Forums

Auto singing faces in Superstar

nortonz

I was watching a video on YouTube about haw to create audio singing faces in superstar. It was quite interesting, but it was done on S4, when I tried to do it in s5 it did not work. Has anyone else Seen it? And we’re you able to make it work in s5? I know there has to be a way, if it works in s4, it should be able to work in s5.

It is actually done in SuperStar... In your S5 sequence - select a motion effect row (or portion there of) for your Pixel Tree - then right click and select insert Superstar effect - auto sequence singing face - add image - add mouth movements...

Jerry went through it pretty quick and had the image setup already in the video..

Yes, it does indeed work in S5. If you cannot get it to work send an email to brian@superstarlights.com and I can set up a day and time to give you one on one help.

6 hours ago, Jimehc said:

It is actually done in SuperStar... In your S5 sequence - select a motion effect row (or portion there of) for your Pixel Tree - then right click and select insert Superstar effect - auto sequence singing face - add image - add mouth movements...

Jerry went through it pretty quick and had the image setup already in the video..

Yes I know it was done in Superstar, I was able to bring it up in Superstar, and add the image, but was having trouble with the mouth movement. I could add them, but when Tried to do the mouth full open, I could not get it to  shift click to get part of the mouth back to the original color. The other problem I had was I want to use a mini tree, and when I add the image. It jumps to a matrix layout., so It’s hard to center the image to the center of the tree.

5 hours ago, BrianBruderer said:

Yes, it does indeed work in S5. If you cannot get it to work send an email to brian@superstarlights.com and I can set up a day and time to give you one on one help.

Thanks I just might do that. Thanks for everyone’s reply.

Edited by nortonz