Light-O-Rama Forums

Interactive button sequence

Beamer

I have a "Big Red Button" to start a two sequence show once it has been pressed but I also want it to stop after playing only those two sequences. I have everything set with the pup and the HU does recognize the trigger. I can even start the show as I want but it just loops over and over. How can I get the show to stop after it plays only once?

Stopping is more of a challenge, but is possible.  Between shows, what do you want lit up?  Even if that is only a light on a sign that says to push the button.

Essentially what you are going to do is have a static show with almost nothing lit.  That show will be running on a schedule and when the button is pressed, it triggers the two song show as an interactive group.  That way when the interactive group completes, it is back to the static "show".  This is very similar to what I do with my year round landscape lighting.

I do essentially what you are wanting for my landscape lighting.  In my case it's IR light beams that detects people walking on various walkways and turns on lights, but the setup is very close to what you are doing.  So, if you need any more assistance, please feel free to ask.

• The topic was locked