Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for 16X25 pixel sequences

vsnsound

Hi group.  I have a 16X50 pixel tree and have a place to get all my sequences for that but I cant seem to find many 16X25 sequences to go with this.  I have 2 of the small trees this year. Does anyone share these and if so can you shoot me a list?
Also if anyone knows a site other than superstars (already checked them out) can you let me know to purchase some?

Thanks so much everyone

31 minutes ago, vsnsound said:

Hi group.  I have a 16X50 pixel tree and have a place to get all my sequences for that but I cant seem to find many 16X25 sequences to go with this.  I have 2 of the small trees this year. Does anyone share these and if so can you shoot me a list?
Also if anyone knows a site other than superstars (already checked them out) can you let me know to purchase some?

Thanks so much everyone

I believe Brian SS lights will be the only one who sells them if the LOR site doesnt have them.

**** Also note ****

If your profile is correct and your software version is 4.3.24 and your kits contain the PIXIE series controllers you MUST upgrade to 4.4.0 in order to configure the controllers. 

The older versions do not have the Pixie controllers built in to the software. Also once you do that ensure your controllers firmware is updated to 1.07

JR

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

I believe Brian SS lights will be the only one who sells them if the LOR site doesnt have them.

**** Also note ****

If your profile is correct and your software version is 4.3.24 and your kits contain the PIXIE series controllers you MUST upgrade to 4.4.0 in order to configure the controllers. 

The older versions do not have the Pixie controllers built in to the software. Also once you do that ensure your controllers firmware is updated to 1.07

JR

Thanks JR.  Ill search for him.  Also my version I have is 4.4.6.  I ran a pixel tree last year and it was amazing.  Thats why I wanted 2 more smaller ones.  But I have a feeling Im not going to find much for them.  Hopeful though.
Have a great day!  :)

3 minutes ago, vsnsound said:

Thanks JR.  Ill search for him.  Also my version I have is 4.4.6.  I ran a pixel tree last year and it was amazing.  Thats why I wanted 2 more smaller ones.  But I have a feeling Im not going to find much for them.  Hopeful though.
Have a great day!  :)

Brian is SuperSarLights. I was just pointing out that if LOR doesnt sell them that Brian is more than likely the only one out there.

Next year if you switch to S5 it is very powerful and you can sequence those 360 trees easily.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

• The topic was locked