Light-O-Rama Forums

new to S5 looking for props,picts,video,gifs

randy88cougar

hi, i am a first year with S5. i am making a matrix this year anywhere between 12x50 or larger not sure yet. anyway I am wondering if anyone would be willing to share any Halloween or Xmas props,gifs,picts,videos that i can use in S5 to start making sequences. or if anyone has any 12x50 sequences that the would be willing to share would be awesome. thanks in advanced.

Don't expect much from pictures at that resolution. Think more about patterns. The motion effect editor has tons of effects to play with including some shared effects from LOR in releases after 5.6.0.

If you can, set it up inside  and see it in person and play with different effects. The Preview is a great tool, but nothing beats actually seeing the prop.

Check out Luminous Harmony on YouTube. Aubrey has some awesome how to videos on S5.

You will want to search online for mini gif with your subject ie. Mini Halloween gif

It is a great help to have an actual matrix to test the images first.

You may look at 50 images before finding one that works.

Try the lowest resolution you can find. Anything in the 100's or lower work best. Remember you are working with only 50x24 or whatever size you build resolution. If you get to high of resolution they will not do well with the downsizing.

JR

• The topic was locked