Light-O-Rama Forums

Preview design image - issue

rosepato

Hi, 

I am totally new here and trying to get started by upload my picture in to the Preview Design, for some reason my image does not display. If you see my attachment it looks like the image is available on the preview. I adjusted the brightness and zoom and nothing. Really frustrating that a basic step I can't seem to figure out.  Is the image file supposed to be in a specific location, size or type?  Thanks to anyone who can just get me passed step 1.  :-) 

Untitled.png

First of all, there is no requirement to have a background image at all - and in fact there are reasons not to.  I have a very odd shaped yard and for years have laid out props in the Preview so that they are all either up/down or left/right as opposed to all the strange angles that they really are.  Just made it easier to lay things out.

However with that said, down in the lower left corner, click "Set image".  That will bring up a standard Windows file selection box.  Navigate to wherever the desired image file is located.  Either double click the image file, or select it and click the "Open" button.  Standard Windows file opening routine.  Check the box for "Save image with Preview"

• Like 1