Light-O-Rama Forums

Having all pixcels on using one effect!

nortonz

I have used AC controllers for the last 4 years, and did a good job with them.  This year I went to Pixcels, I have S5.64 Pro., I bought a Pixie16. a PixConn16 and 2 CCR, want to get another pixie4 for a matrix, hopefully before Christmas.  There is a Mega Tree on the Pixie 16, and the pixconn 16 is all the light on my house, plus 8 mini trees, then the ccrs are for 8 arches.

So my question is I have seen other light shows where they have all the light scan from one side to the other, but can't figure out how to do that. I tried creating a new group with existing props, with all the light selected, and setting a horz and vert stack, different ways but that didn't seem to work. all the light just flashed together.

Whats the best way to do this?

you need to make a group with all of your props.  You can then add a motion effect to that group and they will all participate which it sounds like you have done.   Make sure your motion effect rows cover them all.    You can use the channel layout option to see how LOR thinks they align,   If your preview is accurate, you can use it instead of selecting stacking. 

Edited by TexasLights

3 hours ago, TexasLights said:

you need to make a group with all of your props.  You can then add a motion effect to that group and they will all participate which it sounds like you have done.   Make sure your motion effect rows cover them all.    You can use the channel layout option to see how LOR thinks they align,   If your preview is accurate, you can use it instead of selecting stacking. 

Thank you that worked perfectly. I have been trying to figure it out for two weeks. It was so easy, maybe that’s why I couldn’t figure it out. thank you.