Light-O-Rama Forums

Starting out simple, would love some purchasing advice.

RVK

Hey all,

I'm trying to put together a solution to permanently have lights attached to my gutters, so I can use them year-round (4th of July, Halloween, Christmas, etc.), as I don't want to climb on my roof or pay for mounting/unmounting each year. I'm thinking I'll start out simple (lights around the perimeter), but would like the option to expand at some point if I want to (light tree, faces, etc.).

The LOR solutions look like a good option for me, specifically the Pixie8 with 8x100 square pixel string package. I don't want to dedicate a PC to this system currently, but I believe this will let me do RGB sequences on the controller itself.

Hoping to get some advice from you folks who have more experience with this stuff. I took some rough measurements of the places I'm thinking of hanging these (in red, blue line is optional). Thanks in advance for helping me out!

Standalone Controller mode is possible. You get one simple show (I believe no twinkle, ). 1 controller can drive the other on the same network (That one is NOT standalone)

You will need to have power on a timer. Show starts when powered.

To use with a computer, you need to erase the standalone show with HU.