Light-O-Rama Forums

Converting 16 x 50 to 16 x 100

xtremeone

So...I am wanting to convert my pixel tree from 16 x 50 to 16 x 100. Since the sequences are set up for 50 pixels a string what would be the easiest way to convert the sequences to 100 pixel? The sequences are not motion effects but standard pixel sequences.  I know I could copy each line and paste to the next to make each line 2 pixels instead of 1  but there has to be an easier way....right??

Thanks!

I would think you can:

1) change your prop def to 100 pixels

2) in the sequence block copy the 50 pixel sequence to immediately below (so that it easier to see, as at this point the first 50 and the second 50 would be doing the same thing at the same time)

3) in the prop def reassign the first 50 to odd numbers 1 to 99

4) reassign the copied block to even numbers 2-100 (At this point 1 and 2, etc would be doing the same thing at the same time)

5) export the channel config

Then once your prop def is fixed, you should be able to go to all the other sequences and block copy 50 pixel sequence and the re-import the channel config and you should be good to go.

I realize this does not help you now, but for future reference, making that change in either SuperStar or as Motion Effects would be much easier.

You can use SS to do it with about 4 clicks of a mouse or you can covert using an AVI file editor.

Just to add to Jims FYI

JR