Light-O-Rama Forums

Are you going to the Christmas Expo in Las Vegas next month?

Jack

Who is going to the EXPO in Las Vegas next month?  Are you LOR staff or a member of the Forum? 

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jack

Yes, I am going to Expo in a few weeks.  I am a member of the forum.

BTW, I see you are in Denver.  After I leave Expo, I will be going to Denver for the Dodgers / Rockies game on Sunday, then down to Colorado Springs to spend a week with my sister there.

Jim, Would be great to meet you at the Expo. You helped me with a few things over the years.

Jack

303 885-1773 cell

I was hoping/planning to go, especially since we have airplane tickets to use from a cancelled trip last year.  But we now have a wedding to go to that weekend.  Maybe next year...

I will actually be in Vegas during the same time.  I don't have tickets yet but I want to go.  All depends on how I bowl in the Nationals.

Well let's see.... I live in Las Vegas and I have already paid for it. Guess I better stay healthy and go.

Daryl

You have very little excuse for not being there.  I see that they posted the class schedule finally.  Now to figure out which classes I want to attend.

I'm in the same boat Jim, gotta figure which classes to go to. I know I'm doing the RGB workshop with Drew on Monday. Went to his in 2018, but haven't ventured into it yet plus it sounds like he has some new material with all the new updates/upgrades since then.

Daryl

In Hot as Hell Las Vegas, NV

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say that I attended and besides LOR, Wired Watts, and Xlights, all the other vendors couldn't have cared less if you was there or not.  Some of them looked at you and then put their head back down.  If you want to see something spectacular, spend March at Transworld's Halloween & Attractions show.  It has had more Christmas lights in it then this show did.

Before all of you jump on me for hijacking this thread, please don't.  I don't mean any disrespect at all.  I went to this show, enjoyed it for about an hour and moved on.  The one I'm talking about above will take you easily 2 days to see everything.

I'm sure the workshops are where it's at...I probably made the mistake of not going to one.

Edited by BluMan

It is what you make it, I had hoped for more but, with the last years BS, I'm just glad that the whole show happened!!!

I did the full 3 days of classes and trade show, I got some ideas from both. 

This year I'm going with the glass 1/2 full mind set, next year I need more.

Jack Eitzel

I enjoyed the show and glad I attended.  Yes, the classes were where to spend your time.  I agree that there was not that much on the exhibit floor.

I was very glad to be able to spend close to an hour each with Brian and Matt of one on one time.  Also met a number of people I wanted to meet including Dan Baldwin, Aubrey Kall, Don, and others.  Was able to make a product suggestion to Dan.  Outside of LOR, there were several others I was able to meet.

The hotel was very nice in my opinion.

Hey Jim, It was nice to meet you and a lot of other attendees \ staff of several companies. Hope your trip to Colorado was good and that you made it to the Baseball game in time.

I'm sure that we will chat in the near future.

Jack

• The topic was locked