Light-O-Rama Forums

Leaping arches

Nitehawk

is there a good video on how to construct some leaping arches that include a material list ? i have been looking for a while and can not seem to find any with details that include the hardware and controllers / software to do it

Thanks  

Thank you Jim, We Are really interested in adding to our system with some arches and the talking trees but, unfortunately last nights grab sale screwed up and even though we were checking out with in 90 seconds we were not able to buy the trees.  we will most likely get them at full price if necessary.

Again thank you i will be checking this out when time permits

John

Sorry you missed out on the mad grab sale.  I was planning on using PayPal, so I had no problem for the one item I bought.

You did not answer if you were looking for pixel based or traditional string based arches, but I gather pixel based - Ah, you have now answered.  I have a page on my show website that shows what I did for my CCP based arches in 2014.  It's not exactly a step by step how to, but it does explain how I built them.  They have been in use every year since.

http://newburghlights.org/CCP_Arches.html

• 4 weeks later...

JR.  Are you doing the face classes?   You helped me get started last year.  I really appreciate it.  I’d like to join one of your classes so I can create and contribute.  Thanks 

On 4/25/2021 at 10:27 PM, dibblejr said:

Keep mE in mind when your get the LOR faces. Those controllers and those faces are my specialty. LOL

JR

I tried to quote you but didn’t work first time.   You helped me get started last year and I appreciated that.  If you’re doing the face classes I’d really like to join so I can create and contribute. 

8 hours ago, Rhizzlebop said:

JR.  Are you doing the face classes?   You helped me get started last year.  I really appreciate it.  I’d like to join one of your classes so I can create and contribute.  Thanks 

I tried to quote you but didn’t work first time.   You helped me get started last year and I appreciated that.  If you’re doing the face classes I’d really like to join so I can create and contribute. 

You are welcome. Some medical stuff so no singing face classes for a while. Here is my class from the VCS. If you need extra help feel free to ask though.

(179) VCS 2021 - Singing Faces Without Software Assistance - YouTube

• The topic was locked