Light-O-Rama Forums

Need preview help?

pjpilker

I am running the most recent versian of lor.  I was going to sequence a new song and I have 12 stars. 2 white , 2 red, and 2 blue.  I had them set up to run on three channels. Whlte together, red together and so on.   Well it has worked fine in the other 4 songs.  When I was doing this new song one of the white stars did not show up in the preview.  It shows it in the sequencer that it is on, but doesn't show up in preview.  Well anyway dummy me was trying to figure out why and now I got a mess. I changed 2 things which of course screwed up the preview for all the songs.  Now it wants to archive 2 channels.  I just want it back the way it was and have no clue how to do it.  I took 3 photos so you can see what I am trying to say.  I don't want to have to redo the whole preview.  I did this once before and lost the previews somehow.  When I started the song it imported it from the sequence I think.  I am lost Please help.

PJ

lolgoof1.jpg

lolgoof2.jpg

lolgoof3.jpg

Did you save copies of your props?

If so Just import them in and delete the others.

Odd they showed up on some sequences and not the others.

JR

I don't think so.  I just used  a star from setting it up.  But they are star props on stakes.  I can easily add one. but it wants to archive the channel. I don't want that to happen.

I had that bottom picture screen show up one other time and it deleted the preview.  I  don't remember what i clicked.  Luckily when I wanted to run the sequence it reimported the preview back in. It says something about restoring versian 11 an older version of the preview,  but I don't know if that is what I want to do either

Please do those images as screen captures rather than photos of your screen.  Much easier to read.  If you are not aware of this Windows trick, one of the easiest (of several) ways to take a screen capture in Windows is [The Windows key], [Shift], S.  Then highlight the area you want to capture with your mouse, and it will save that to the clipboard.  You can then paste that into Paint, some other program, etc.

Screen_capture.jpg

If the image does not embed, here is a link to it.

http://www.newburghlights.org/images/Screen_capture.jpg

Edited by k6ccc

Yeah!! I figured it out. But what a headache.  I think when I downloaded latest version it might have mess with things a bit.  But I got it going now.  Thanks!!

13 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Please do those images as screen captures rather than photos of your screen.  Much easier to read.  If you are not aware of this Windows trick, one of the easiest (of several) ways to take a screen capture in Windows is [The Windows key], [Shift], S.  Then highlight the area you want to capture with your mouse, and it will save that to the clipboard.  You can then paste that into Paint, some other program, etc.

Screen_capture.jpg

If the image does not embed, here is a link to it.

http://www.newburghlights.org/images/Screen_capture.jpg

I didn't have a clue how to screen capture on pc.  Thanks

4 hours ago, pjpilker said:

I didn't have a clue how to screen capture on pc.  Thanks

That is a Windows trick a lot of people don't know.

There is also the Windows Snipping Tool (under accessories) that has been there for years.