Light-O-Rama Forums

More S5 help (Sorry Sorted - Thanks Phil)

Tony Shepherd

Hi

i have completely redrawn my preview rather than use my converted visualiser file and have now imported my first sequence which runs fine after a few tweaks   
However I notice at the start the preview shows my warm white mini trees working correctly but there are no marks on the grid showing they should work. This is only the first 1.5 seconds 

The picture shows the lights on on the preview but no marks on the sequence grid.  Whilst it works fine I’m concerned that if other props play when not indicating I could get very confused at times. 
any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Tony

Query.jpg

Edited by Tony Shepherd
missed picture

I cant really visualize what you are seeing. It might be helpful to link a screencap or short video.

Are there marks in other props. You might have id's or channels mixed up or duplicated.

3 minutes ago, PhilMassey said:

I cant really visualize what you are seeing. It might be helpful to link a screencap or short video.

Are there marks in other props. You might have id's or channels mixed up or duplicated.

Phil

Whoops Looks like i had a channel issue.  You were right i cheked through the whole sequence and found a conflict.  Sorry to have wasted anyones time.

I'm getting there but sometimes you look for bugs rather than think logically.

Thanks again

Tony