Light-O-Rama Forums

Superstar Stand-a-lone S5 Questions

whitebuck

Hello,

I am trying to utilize Superstar to export legacy format.   However when I do this, it only exports 50 pixels instead of the 800 pixels in my mega tree or 1152 in my matrix.   Works fine in sequencer when integrated, but when exporting the LMS, I only get the 50 pixels.   I assume it has to do with a visualization file, which is now exported as an lpeprop, but SS doesn't like that as an import option.  Am I missing something?  How do I use the export as legacy to export the LMS version?

How are you setting up the configuration in SuperStar?  Are you using a Visualization to configure it, or are you using CCR mode?  If using Visualizer layout mode, is the Visualization file correct - in other words, does it look right in SuperStar, and are the channel assignments right?  What level is your SuperStar license?

It's been several years since I exported a SuperStar sequence in legacy mode, but it worked properly when last I did so for close to 12,000 channels.

It might be easiest if I remote into your computer and see first hand what you are doing. Send an email to brian@superstarlights.com and we can schedule a time for me to do that.

When I tested the export as an LMS the day it was released, I only tried with a normal 50x16 tree and 50x 24 matrix - no ME rows

when it imported in to SE it was all garbled up and unrecognizable so I am subscribed to see the new results.

I tried it with my system and James Morris system with the same results.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Brian, 

I am going to send you a link in an email of a video to show what is happening.

Thanks,

Mike

I sent it to Brian @ superstarlights

I resent the email and it has a link to download the video.