Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking to get started

mcnairb

I will be doing my first show for 2021 Christmas. I will be using regular LED lights, synching them with music. I was wondering if there was a spot where we could find where anyone would list their stuff they are selling?

1 minute ago, mcnairb said:

I will be doing my first show for 2021 Christmas. I will be using regular LED lights, synching them with music. I was wondering if there was a spot where we could find where anyone would list their stuff they are selling?

Coffee shop section of here.  Also sign up at LOR for the email on the Spring (grab) sale. 💡 Be ready when it starts, things sell out in the first few minutes, hours.  Note The GRAB <<<--- Have a list ready. Have alternates. Be ready to check out FAST (the grab is to who gets OUT first.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
On 1/2/2021 at 12:31 PM, TheDucks said:

Coffee shop section of here.  Also sign up at LOR for the email on the Spring (grab) sale. 💡 Be ready when it starts, things sell out in the first few minutes, hours.  Note The GRAB <<<--- Have a list ready. Have alternates. Be ready to check out FAST (the grab is to who gets OUT first.

Any idea when the spring sale is?

Spring Sale otherwise known as the Mad Grab sale is long gone. There is usually one towards the end of summer, but only LOR knows that. The post you quoted was from January.

• The topic was locked