Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking to Purchase 2-3 AC LOR Controllers Gen 3

DAVERB

Hello, 

New to LOR and looking to create my first Light Show in 2021. Looking to see if anyone is selling any controllers? 

Please let me know. 

Thanks 

Dave Kaufman 

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2020 at 5:00 PM, DAVERB said:

Hello, 

New to LOR and looking to create my first Light Show in 2021. Looking to see if anyone is selling any controllers? 

Please let me know. 

Thanks 

Dave Kaufman 

Dave, welcome to the addiction hobby!

I am selling two CTB16PCG3s for $170 a piece plus shipping. Please shoot me a message and we can figure out shipping cost. Would love to know that my first controllers are going to a forever home... lol

Also if you need any help with sequencing or any technical bits, feel free to drop a line. Would be glad to pass on my knowledge.

Ryan

Hi! Yes I am looking, but I may wait for the Grab Sell at that price. If I am unable to buy, I will come back to you to see if they are available. 

1 hour ago, DAVERB said:

Hi! Yes I am looking, but I may wait for the Grab Sell at that price. If I am unable to buy, I will come back to you to see if they are available. 

Unfortunately I did end up selling the 2 Gen 3s I have. Thank you for the interest though!

• 4 weeks later...

I've got several gen 3's I can sell you, $175 plus shipping from 77494 if you still need some

On 12/30/2020 at 7:00 PM, DAVERB said:

Hello, 

Please let me know. 

Thanks 

Dave Kaufman 

• The topic was locked