Light-O-Rama Forums

Well..in true 2020 fashion..I got Covid the week of Christmas

Sctiger

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I think a bunch of us miss going out and being able to speak with others as well as everyone will miss my Santa Clause picture ops and handing out gifts. Even masked up I wont be out mingling. As much as I love what I do, it is not worth risking my household over strangers or our families that live very close by. They can all wait until 2022.

Stay safe whatever you decide, prayers that your test comes back negative.

JR

Just got the news - negative!   Best Christmas gift ever. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jtomason said:

Sometimes they actually work.

I have been truly blessed by some of the friends here. Many I have met but more that I haven’t. 

JR

2 hours ago, jtomason said:

Finally some good news! So happy for you! Be sure to give your loved ones an extra hug for those of us who can't be with our own! Be sure to eat more than usual too for those of us who can't even taste the food 🤣

14 minutes ago, Sctiger said:

Finally some good news! So happy for you! Be sure to give your loved ones an extra hug for those of us who can't be with our own! Be sure to eat more than usual too for those of us who can't even taste the food 🤣

Already had wild, vicious hugs and am right now having some Christmas cookies - which is indeed a treat after a week of carefully watching my blood sugar.  

• The topic was locked