Light-O-Rama Forums

MERRY CHRISTMAS

sysco

Well Merry Christmas  to everyone and a special shout out to all the ones who keep this forum going and to those who help when trouble arrives man you guys are greatly appreciated i can't say enough other than thank you thank you keep on helping  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, sysco said:

Well Merry Christmas  to everyone and a special shout out to all the ones who keep this forum going and to those who help when trouble arrives man you guys are greatly appreciated i can't say enough other than thank you thank you keep on helping  

Can't agree more, well said, and I also want to thank everyone who takes the time to help and answer questions and give advice.

Merry Christmas, Keith

I'll join the sediment of Thanks.. Learned a lot from reading this forum.

Thank You Guys.

Have A Very Merry & Brite Christmas

Happy Holidays all!

I'd like to think that what we do has brought some amount of joy and happiness to people in a year that's been filled with a lot of sadness and despair.

13 hours ago, jfuller8400 said:

Happy Holidays all!

I'd like to think that what we do has brought some amount of joy and happiness to people in a year that's been filled with a lot of sadness and despair.

You are very right, this year we have had A LOT OF People stop and say thanks, giving different explanations for stopping but most all the same, we brought some happiness and joy to a really lousy year. It has been great hearing this from so many people. So Thank You All Too, we did help in our own little way, I know and I know you know this to, so good job everyone.

Keith

• The topic was locked