Light-O-Rama Forums

Traditional Mega Tree Sequences/ 1 or 2 Singing Faces

Jeepstylexx

Hi All, 

Some folks were kind enough to email me some sequences and help the other day after I posted looking for an intro song, so I figured I'd give it another shot.  New to LOR this year and I have 32 channels - all AC Traditional lights. 16 of those are for a mega tree that I spent a week building but cant seem to make it do much other than color chase.  I designed it with alternating Red, white channels and 1 channel multi colored.  If anyone has any tree sequences I could cut and paste into the 16 channel shows I've already created I'd greatly appreciate it.  The tree doesn't have to sync to my main lights - so the song doesn't really matter, I'm just trying to create some cool effects that i'm not able to. 

Also, I have one singing tree not running (and another I could put out) but I don't have any 1 face or 2 face sequences.  Any help there would also be greatly appreciated.  We've become the talk of our 750 home neighborhood but I sure wish I had more than 3 songs to play for folks.  

Richardcurryt@gmail.com  If you have anything you're willing to share.   Here's what I have running 

- Rick 

• The topic was locked