Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 16 CHANNEL FOR SALE GEN 2

wolfcreek1

Hello fellow light enthusiasts. this summer i bought 6 more controllers to go into my show; however, 1 is a light-of-rama 16 channel controller.  you see i have been using d-light controllers for years and was so excited to be able to add to my channel count.  this controller is in great shape and looks like a plug and play version.  by that i mean it is well put together and looks like it was done at the light-0-rama factory.  so i plugged it in with 16 strings of lights and set it to self test the lights and it works great.  i am attaching pictures of the model number and the rest of the inside of controller.  if you would like to purchase it for $75.00 dollars plus freight unless you live in oklahoma City then we could meet.  but here is my email if you would like to contact me.  WOLFCREEK1@COX.NET. 

thank you

Allen

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

Edited by wolfcreek1

That looks like a older model GEN 3, some of the first were miss labeled. When plugged in there will be a small green light to the upper left side of the board.

4 hours ago, EARLE W. TALLEY said:

That looks like a older model GEN 3, some of the first were miss labeled. When plugged in there will be a small green light to the upper left side of the board.

You are correct, that board may say G2 but that is definitely a G3 controller.

OP, could you post the software version that controller is running? Connect it to the HU and hit refresh, the software version comes up with the controller.

• The topic was locked