Light-O-Rama Forums

The Grinch is alive and well and has moved to Minnesota

jfuller8400

So it seems we're to that point in our annual holiday traditions where the Grinch rears his ugly head.  This year it seems he's moved to Minnesota:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-residents-christmas-light-display-shamed-for-harmful-impact

To add insult to injury, the homeowner is a Nurse!  I wonder what the letter writer would think of our displays. 😁

On the plus side, part of the response has been to set up a Go-Fund me account to buy more lights for people in that neighborhood.  I just might have to contribute to that myself. 🙂

If I got a letter like that I'd make sure my display was bigger and brighter the next year.  Funny how it's always the people that preach acceptance and tolerance of other people are the ones themself that are  intolerant and unaccepting with anything they disagree with. They want to make sure everyone else is miserable as them. 

7 hours ago, Dcroc said:

I kinda question the legit of these stories.  

I wish I could say they were BUNK. These days, it only seems to take 1 voice to get something banned. 

As A Veteran, I had no issue with Colin K's quiet (him, not the hoo-haa around) decline.  Part of the reason I served: So folk COULD choose.

Cities are striking Founding Fathers names from public buildings because of, then common, things that were done 4 centuries ago.

I do have issue with deliberate mistreatment of the Flag (and with Congress for not making it a criminal action).

• Like 1

• The topic was locked