Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights Not working correctly

71Cuda

Here is a weird one where I hope I can find help. 

Set up controller 1 all 16 circuits working perfect yesterday. 

Today i hook up my tree with the star on top, controller 2 and all 16 circuits used again. 

That same day I set up a new schedule between 6:00:01PM and 8PM for music and sequence other time frames I have pre programed for the lights to just be on 5:30am-6:00pm 8:00:01PM to 5:30AM 

Well for the hours with the lights on, the lights will not come on. 

for the hours where I have music and sequences all the lights work and work fine, but the second the show is over and it's time for the lights to just be on I get nothing. 

I have reset my computer twice, unplugged #1 controller and plugged back in and I still am getting nowhere. Wifi is strong, went to test the lights and that doesn't even work, Selecting Old unit id and New unit id the signal works fine, I have the RF-V5 modules and both are covered by black trash bags due to slight rain here in AZ coming up. 

Please help

Nothing as well, 

I just noticed my red light is blinking on my controller so I did what the Wowlights website says to do and hit refresh on the hub but it’s still blinking. 

This may sound like a dumb question, but what are you doing for the "just lights on" ?  If it is a sequence that has the lights on steady from start to finish on a sequence, make this change:  Have each channel cycle between two levels (for example, 99% to 100% and back.  That forces regular commands to be sent.

I you talk about WiFi and ELLs. How are you connected?

Since you are apparently running from a computer, what does the LOR status display show?  Is the show and sequence running?

Yes I have a sequence set up for the lights to just be on. 

I will make this change now and see what happens. 

connected Wifi with RS-485 adapter 

LOR status I don’t know where to locate this info 

The refresh worked finally and it found 1 controller my #2. 

this is telling me my #1 controller isn’t sending a signal. I will climb in the roof in the AM and see if I knocked something loose. Just weird it was working good with just #1 controller hooked up and then once I plug in #2 controller I have signal issues. 

When you climb onto the roof, carefully visually inspect the RJ45 connectors on the controllers.  You are looking for pins that are out of place.

• The topic was locked