Light-O-Rama Forums

Configuration for archs

nortonz

Ok I have been reading pdf help fils, and watching the videos on lor’s website for 3 days now, and I’m still confused.

im setting up 4 arches with a cosmic color controller  that I just bought I managed to get all for arches in my preview, hopefully I did it right. All I want is for them to leap back and forth. I managed to get them to leap from left to right and go from the left channel to the right, but can’t figure out  how to make it leap from right to left. I also need to figure out how to make them operate independently. Any help would be great.

I also bought a 16 channel pixel controller, it came yesterday. Hopefully if I figure out the cosmic color, it will help me with the 16 channel controller.

thanks in advance

Mike

Load up a sequence someone shared and see what they did. I've been learning just by seeing what others did and doing  cut and pasting.

So all you need to do in SE when you chase top to bottom just chase bottom to top. You dont need PE or SS to do this, it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Don't forget about the color fade tool to change the colors of the fade as well makes some neat effects when doing the chase.

Pixel leaping.jpg

That looks great, but I'm not sure how you got to that screen. I'm guessing I'm not doing it right? I thank my problem is I don't know how to add the prop to my sequence? the more I read the more I get confused.

It's just the S4 SE, I'm still on S4 so not sure of the S5 process. Just make sure your controller is set up (added) in the SE config like this: output 1 are pixels 1-50 arch 1, pixels 51-100 arch 2, and output 2 are  pixels 1-50 arch 3, pixels 51-100 arch 4.

Remember that each 100 pixel string is 1 LOR ID so you will need 2 consecutive ID numbers. Lets say you set your CCR to unit ID 15, that will control the first string of 100 pixels, so to control the second strip LOR will set the unit ID to 16 for the other 100 pixel strips. Once you have that set up you should be able to sequence the lights like my screen shot.

• The topic was locked