Light-O-Rama Forums

Insert SuperStar Effects philosophy query

k6ccc

This is for people who are running S5 and sequence all or most of their show in SuperStar - using the "proper" S5 method of Insert SuperStar Effects.

What I am looking for is opinions on how large or small segments that you select.  I see four major categories, and in all likelyhood, some blurring of the lines between these four.  The four are:

1) Select an entire row (the entire song) for one prop and do one Insert SuperStar Effects for that prop.  Repeat for each prop.

2) Select small segments of the song for one prop and do one Insert SuperStar Effect for each segment.  Repeat for that prop and then repeat for each prop.

3) Select a group with all or most of your props for a segment of the song and Insert SuperStar Effects for that group of props for that segment of the song.  Repeat for the rest of the song.

4) Select a group with all or most of your props for the entire song and Insert SuperStar Effects for that group for the entire song.  In other words, only one Insert SuperStar Effects for the entire song.

I can see a variation on options 3 & 4 where there are a couple of groups that each cover several props.

What I am looking for is your opinions which of these camps you are in, and why.