Light-O-Rama Forums

How to normalize audio from purchased sequences already added to S5?

Wonko

Hi - appreciate the help. New to this. 

I bought a few sequences from LOR and purchased the audio from Amazon. The link in the sequence installer tells you to choose where the audio file is stored on your PC. I did that, and built my first show. Then I realized that I should have normalized the MP3's before pairing them with the purchased sequences. I've now normalized the MP3's using Audacity. When I go back to download the sequences from LOR again and pair them with the newly normalized audio tracks, S5 tells me that there is already a file with that name on my directory and asks me if I want to overwrite it. I click yes, but it never gives me the option to pair with the newly normalized audio track. Any suggestions?

Thanks very much,

Wonko

Don't try to run the installer again.

Save the normalized audio to your "Audio" directory. This is in your "Light-O-Rama" directory, which unless you changed it on the install is on your My Documents folder. Once you save the audio file to that directory, open the sequence with the Sequencer, and click Sequence -> Media (you'll see it) and choose the new audio file.  http://www.lightorama.com/help/sequencer_sequence_menu.htm#mediafile

• The topic was locked