Light-O-Rama Forums

Will upgrade change version too?

Golfer

Looking to go from Basic Plus to Advanced for a coupel features but am scared that it bumps the version number as well and may run into problems others have in upgrading/updating.  I am on 5.3.8 and it looks like if I upgrade it will mostly just activate features and not download a new version.  Only second year and never updated or upgraded since day one so only ever had S5

Thanks in advance!
Brian

The only thing that purchasing a license upgrade will do is (wait for it) upgrade your license.

The only way you get a newer version of the software on your computer is if you install it. Nothing about your license level dictates which version of the software you can run.

3 minutes ago, Don said:

The only thing that purchasing a license upgrade will do is (wait for it) upgrade your license.

The only way you get a newer version of the software on your computer is if you install it. Nothing about your license level dictates which version of the software you can run.

HAHA Thanks!    So I stay at 5.3.8 just unlock the features is what I am hearing...Only second year and first time doing anything since initial install last year.