Light-O-Rama Forums

Upgrade Purchased LOR sequences to newer version?

MegaCthulhu

I'm still running an older S4 version of the software. I've got 20+ sequences I've purchased from Light O Rama over the years, which all show up in the Sequence Store under my account. I've added another controller, and am discovering that many of these older sequences only support 3 controllers. The current versions in the sequence store, if I was buying today, all appear to support up to six controllers.

Short of repurchasing (which would be price prohibitive), since I have licenses shown in the store, is there a way to get the newer versions of the sequences that support more controllers? The links in my account all still seem to point to older versions. 

Any help/insight appreciated.

17 hours ago, MegaCthulhu said:

Short of repurchasing (which would be price prohibitive), since I have licenses shown in the store, is there a way to get the newer versions of the sequences that support more controllers? The links in my account all still seem to point to older versions. 

Any help/insight appreciated.

Since it sounds like some of your sequences work fine, I believe this would be a question for the LOR Helpdesk.  Hopefully one of the much wiser folks here has a great answer, but I'd get the ticket into the helpdesk while waiting.

https://helpdesk.lightorama.com/

• The topic was locked