Light-O-Rama Forums

Intensity issue

Euro92

Not sure what different this year but last year I put intensity down for my pixel tree but now its at 100 percent now even though the sequencer has 50 percent. Not sure why its maxed in the show and not in sequencer. Any suggesting or ppl having same issue? I did upgrade to newest code. Thanks

Where are you seeing 100%?

If you mean that your pixel controller was turned down, that has no relationship to settings in Sequencer.

yes Sorry its pixel controller for 16 ccr tree. Pixels are at 100 percent intensity in in the show even though in the sequencer I have it at 60 percent. Can you put intensity down on the physical controller? I thought you do it in Sequencer.

31 minutes ago, Euro92 said:

yes Sorry its pixel controller for 16 ccr tree. Pixels are at 100 percent intensity in in the show even though in the sequencer I have it at 60 percent. Can you put intensity down on the physical controller? I thought you do it in Sequencer.

Yes! Use the HU to set that (as well as color order when needed). Follow the Pixel, Pixie Advanced config (this setting is a couple of layers in )

1 hour ago, Euro92 said:

Pixels are at 100 percent intensity in in the show even though in the sequencer I have it at 60 percent

By that, do you mean that when you look at the actual pixels, they appear to be at 100% - as compared to resequencing them and seeing them with the levels set to 100% in the Sequencer.  I have news for you.  If you play a sequence that has a pixel tree at 100% and five minutes later play the same sequence except the levels are at 60% - you will likely not be able to tell the difference.  The light sensitivity curve of the human eye is such that with LED lights, you may not be able to tell 100% from 60% unless it instantly switched from one to the other.  That is NOT the case with incandescent lights.

Yes Jim they appear to be at 100 percent and too bright. But if you are saying that 100 percent and 60 percent to human eye is the same then maybe ill just leave it as is. I thought lower intensity gives better picture quality when doing pictures and stuff like that. It seems like the tree is just too bright and washing out some of my pictures that i've added. Ill try this weekend to mess in the HU to see if I can switch it. At least my show is up and running. 

I have all my props turned down to 50% to reduce color wash and for video/ pictures.  When you can tell what sequence is playing by the reflection of the light on your neighbors house you are probably a little too bright, lol.  

• Haha 2

• The topic was locked