Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Control Panel Won't Open

Bob Adkins

I'm running version 3.12.0 and have used it for several years. I have a laptop that is dedicated to the lights and I don't use it other than during the season. I can open the sequence editor make changes and control lights with no problem. However, when I try to open the control panel to enable shows, the control panel won't open. I have tried from the light bulb in the task bar and from the program menu and neither of these are successful. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Bob

Nothing at all happens when I try to start it. The little busy wheel comes up for less than one second and disappears but nothing else happens.

On 11/29/2020 at 7:47 PM, PhilMassey said:

Have you rebooted.

Im having the same issue. I have unistalled and reinstalled and nothing!

At bottom left of the task bar do you see a small arrow. If so click on it to expand the sys tray. Is the light bulb visible now.

18 minutes ago, Coach said:

Im having the same issue. I have unistalled and reinstalled and nothing!

On 5.5.16? Really?

Just clicking the light bulb should bring up the control panel. A single left click should do it. You'll even see the program in the Start bar across the bottom of your screen.

25 minutes ago, PhilMassey said:

At bottom left of the task bar do you see a small arrow. If so click on it to expand the sys tray. Is the light bulb visible now.

Whoops, should have said bottom right.

16 minutes ago, PhilMassey said:

Whoops, should have said bottom right.

I had everything running. But now I cant even get the test to work?? The red light in controller is solid red. Everything has power. I kust cant test????

What do you mean you can't test. Test how.

If the red light is solid it means the controller is connected to the network.

Do you have a little bulb probably red in the task bar bottom right.

• The topic was locked