Light-O-Rama Forums

Added a 3rd controller - it plays half the sequences

Matt S

This is my 2nd year.  Last year I had 32 channels, everything was fine.  This year I bought one more controller and I'm testing my show now.  Things are fine for 3 of my 6 sequences.  But for those other 3 songs, the new 3rd controller is not doing anything.   I'm thinking it must be some setting in each individual sequence or maybe even in the preview, but I use the same preview for all 6 songs.  

The standard 16 channel LOR controller.  2 of them I bought in 2019, and 1 I bought this year in 2020.  CTB16PC-ReadyToGO

18 minutes ago, Matt S said:

The standard 16 channel LOR controller.  2 of them I bought in 2019, and 1 I bought this year in 2020.  CTB16PC-ReadyToGO

ID set properly eg 01, 02, 03. Green LED all on steady?

Dumb question.  Are the songs that are working, and the songs that are not, using the same Preview?  If a different preview, are the channel assignments correct on the non-working preview?

Not sure why but now it's working.  I did a reboot.  Then opened the sequences that weren't working, checked the preview, and did a save, but really didn't change anything.  Now when I run the show, that 3rd controller is working on all 6 songs now.  

Thanks guys.  

In my best Rod Serling voice:  Little did Matt know when he started computer controlled lighting, that he really was entering "The Twilight Zone"...

• Haha 1