Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for 16 channel sequences

bjansen

Hello all. This is my first year using LOR and against the advice of many I started late. It was a request by my wife who I love dearly and couldn't say no. She loves Christmas and since the inside of our house looks like Christmas exploded everywhere I told her I would do my best with the outside. I hate asking for things but If anyone is willing to help a new guy out I'd be grateful. She loves the pentatonix but any Christmas sequences would be very helpful. My setup is basic 16 channels. Thank you.

badazzwi@mail.com

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a copy as well please and thank you I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

I am just getting started I would love to have some 16 channel sequences.  My setup is basic 16 channel.

Thank You!

tham010@aol.com

Hi, This is my first year trying out LOR for my kids.  Would you share your sequences as well.  I have 16 channels only - first basic one...thank you

taolanino@yahoo.com

• The topic was locked