Light-O-Rama Forums

COVID Sequence

gmacw

Did anyone by chance do a sequence about COVID?  I mean like like a superstar tree sequence that says how we will beat COVID and praising our first responders?  I’ve been looking everywhere and can’t find anything at all. Thought for sure one would be out there

14 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Im planning on doing a Covid parody.   Not done yet but will post when I can. 

Haha!   I really love parody songs.  I couldn't believe the number of them I found when I did a search for some, just to see what was out there and give a listen to.  Now I've got all these Covid19 parodies, just wish some of the better ones the artist would have left the "adult language"{swear words} out of them.

Some of those would have been fun to do for a show, but when the "adult language" is overused in them, kind of kills them for family friendly show use.  Especially when they have it in there so many times you can't edit it out, because then the song doesn't make sense or sound right.   

Sure wish folks would make "cleaner", "family friendly" versions of their songs.  Even the commercial artists have gotten a bit notorious on this too.  So sad, what could have been a really great song, turns into a not so good one because of the "adult language" factor.  But that's just MY opinion.

22 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Im planning on doing a Covid parody.   Not done yet but will post when I can. 

that would be awesome Bob if you get the chance.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to hear this as well.  I've just got 2 tree faces, 16 basic channels, but i'd like to play around with that if you'll share.

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

Thank you

I promise to not share, sell, trade, or claim ownership of your property.    I'll just use it on my house for my family and neighbors enjoyment.

• The topic was locked