Light-O-Rama Forums

Start Date?

LaughsBrightly

Mine starts tonight.  During the day I play music over my station and yard speakers, and that started up perfectly this morning at 7.  Now I just need to setup the show schedule in LOR and I'll be all set!

11 hours ago, Orville said:

Still have 3 RGB Controllers and lights to get up, one is my dual Trellis Arches, and 2 are for my handicap ramp, then I still need to get my 3 translucent red bells up, and 8 blow molds mounted and secured and cords ran from the corresponding CTB16PC Controller to the blow molds, wall mounted items and a few other odd and end things.   Hoping I can get it all done and start the show on Saturday night.   Already running my off hours music and my overnight lights that are currently set up and operational.

Curious how your overnight lights are setup?

11 minutes ago, LaughsBrightly said:

I know the question was directed to Orville, but I also run lights overnight.

My pixel tree runs a dark green with random twinkling lights.  Same thing on my arches.  Other than that is just the normal overnight lights (two brick columns with lights on top, an address sign, front porch, and a security light by the parked cars).  However, I am running MIIP so people can come by anytime after the show ends and call up any song in the show all night long.

21 minutes ago, LaughsBrightly said:

Set up all depends on what lights you want to operate during the overnight hours.   And it's all done with one simple animation file or it can be several animation files, again depends on what you want your lights to do overnight.

If you could be a little more specific what you want to know about setting up an animation file overnight I'll do my best to get you pointed in the right direction in doing so.

On 11/27/2020 at 2:15 PM, Orville said:

Set up all depends on what lights you want to operate during the overnight hours.   And it's all done with one simple animation file or it can be several animation files, again depends on what you want your lights to do overnight.

If you could be a little more specific what you want to know about setting up an animation file overnight I'll do my best to get you pointed in the right direction in doing so.

Thank you k6ccc and Orville. Always used the simple show editor so never thought to leave some lights overnight.  I'm now running my house C9s and icicles and blue mega tree in a 60 second loop. Wife won't let me cycle the 32 stands on the tree, though.

For future searchers: https://www.lorfaq.com/show-scheduling-example-1/  and example 2 shows you everything you need to create the animation file and schedule it. I created a new animation sequence, loaded my Preview, and applied an effect of 100% intensity to a few props for 60 seconds and clicked the loop button.  So much knowledge on these forums and i appreciate all who share.

• The topic was locked