Light-O-Rama Forums

Help with MotionPak/Singers

Wolffy

I am running 4.48 pro addition. I have all 4 singers & purchased the motionpak songs for the sequences I have already running. When I run the scan/apply motionpak it runs though sequences and finds no motionpaks. I even move the motionpak & sequences to a folder together within lor Sequences and still doesn't find them. I see them. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to open each sequence and put the 4 unit id in them first? And on a side note.... can I daisy chain the four singers together then to the other lor pixcon16 controllers?

I have a problem loading motionpacks into my sequences as well but what I ended up doing was adding the motionpack file into my show by adding it to the animtion tab in the show editor. Just put them in the same order that your musical files are loaded.

I have never used the animation tab.  I will try to figure out how to use it. I upgraded my software to 4.48 before I loaded the motionpaks. I really don’t want to upgrade to 5 this close to show time! 

You might try deleting the motionpaks and redownloading them and trying to apply them again. That's what I just did and everything is working great now! I had upgraded my software after purchasing the motionpaks though...

• The topic was locked